Convertible Top Warranty
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
GAHH convertible top to the original owner as follows:
For as long as the first retail purchaser owns the top, failure of the UltraMaxx™ glass window bond to the topping material.
For a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the first retail purchaser.
- Cracking or breaking of plastic components (excluding plastic windows)
- Delamination of the deck seams
- Stitching of plastic window into topping material
- Stitching of the top
Items not covered under the warranty for any period of time
- Rips, tears, or discoloration of the topping material and stitching
- Seals and gaskets
- Dealer and/or purchaser installed parts and accessories
- Installation on the vehicle
- Glass window breakage or cracking
- Zippers and fasteners
- Plastic window fading, cracking, hazing or discoloration
Certain conditions will void all warranties. These conditions include:
- Use for any purpose other than normal, private use, including rental and promotion
- Altering the convertible top in any manner without written approval of GAHH Automotive
- Misuse, negligence or accident
- Installation of any part or accessory without written approval of GAHH Automotive
If a part fails, the purchaser must contact the selling dealer or the installer to determine if the failed part is covered under the terms of this warranty. If a Warranty Claim is necessary, the dealer/installer will contact GAHH Automotive to obtain a Return Material Authorization.
If it is impractical for the purchaser to return to the selling dealer, then the purchaser may contact the GAHH Technical Assistance Help Desk to determine warranty eligibility. In either event, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to obtain a Return Material Authorization prior to returning the defective part to GAHH Automotive. The defective part, along with a copy of the original Bill of Sale and the GAHH Automotive issued RMA number, must be returned PREPAID to GAHH Automotive. After determining the validity of the warranty claim, GAHH Automotive will ship a replacement part prepaid to the customer. Labor costs to replace the defective parts are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Conditions and Limitations
This warranty is subject to certain conditions and limitations including, but not limited to:
- Any part of a GAHH convertible top that is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty will be repaired or replaced using either new or reconditioned parts at the discretion of GAHH Automotive.
- In determining what constitutes a failure under the terms of this warranty, the decision of GAHH Automotive will be final.
- This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
- GAHH Automotive does not accept any responsibility in connection with the installation of any of its products by its dealers or agents.
- GAHH Automotive does not accept any responsibility to any purchaser for warranty express or implied by any of its dealers, distributors or agents beyond that which is contained herein.
- Without regard to an alleged defect of its products, GAHH Automotive, under any circumstances, does not assume responsibility for loss of time, inconvenience, revenue, or other consequential damage including, but not limited to: expenses for telephone; food; lodging; travel; loss or damage to the vehicle that the products are installed on; or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the products.
- GAHH Automotive reserves the right to make changes in the design of, improvements or, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation upon itself to provide the same for any products previously manufactured or purchased.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on or exclusions to warranties, therefore some of the exclusions may not apply to you.
Interior Products Warranty
GAHH Interior Kits, related component items and matching materials are guaranteed to be free of defects in product and workmanship at the time of shipment from our facility.
For a period of two (2) years from the date of delivery to the first retail purchaser.
- stitching of the kit
- discoloration of the material
- shrinkage of the material
- cracking or breaking of plastic components
We stand behind our products, and while we must protect against abuse and negligence, customer satisfaction is always the number one priority of our Warranty policy.
Learn About our Returns Policy